PMS Color Mixing
Start Up Kits
Screen Printing Equipment
Basic Printer Has Wood Pallets
Over the past 15 years these ruggedly constructed machines have built a reputation of being maintenance free, holding perfect registration and having the finest "direct-drive" micro adjustment system available. When you invest in a MasterPrinter you invest in a long term profitable printing experience. * "Direct Drive" micro adjustments are the industry's easiest to use, fastest, most accurate controls available on any manual printing press. * High performance sealed roller bearings surround a full length center shaft for durability and a smooth rotation.
* Precision milled, case hardened steel registration blocks and pins are warrantied for 7 years.
* High performance sealed roller bearings at the print head pivot points ensure no head twisting or pivot point wear that causes registration common on other machines.
* Durable heavy steel construction.
* MasterPrinters are equipped with convertible side clamps that can be rotated into back clamps for oversized screens.
* Accepts all standard Harco attachments to print jackets, hats, transfers and much more.
* Complete x-y-z micro registration screen movement.
* Lifetime warrantied, hardened steel registration gate ensures perfect registration.
* Independant head off-contact control.
* Dual rail platen leveling.
* Totally expandable from a 4 color 1 station to a 6 color 4 station rotary unit.
* Floor stand with handy storage shelf.
* Accepts all standard Harco attachments to print jackets, hats, numbers and much more
|The Odyssey series of rotary printers combine superior construction with the features and benefits found on higher priced models.
Compare, and you'll see why Odyssey destroys the myth that quality costs more!
* Micro registration
* Adjustable off-contact
* Variable screen angle adjustment
* Turbine-interlock rotary design
* Top grade aluminum castings
* Sturdy, one-piece tubular steel base
* Precision tapered roller bearings for rotary sections
* Baked-on powder coating finish
* Adjustable spring tension
* 2" diameter solid steel center shaft
* Large 15" x 18" shirtboards
* Extra large screen capacity
The original tool-free adjustment press stands the test of time as professionals' choice for strength, durability, and ease of use.
Our unique combination of Micro-Adjust Screen Angle, Dial-In Off-Contact and Multi-Axis Pre-Leveled Print stations make the Mach Series a must for quality, close-tolerance manual printing. Tool-Free Adjustments and super responsive Micro-Registration make them a dream to use.
Precision-Machined Cast Aluminum Arm
Adjust off-contact, screen angle and micro-registration simply and quickly without the use of tools! No more lost wrenches or scraped knuckles!
Set up "light on dark" jobs faster and easier with Mach Series' Dial-In Off-Contact. Simply twist one knob to set the ideal screen off-contact distance.
Mach Series' heat-resistant shirtboards follow the natural cut of a T-shirt. This unique "clothes hanger" shape assures easy and consistent T-shirt loading.
Larger Diameter Registration Points
Greater surface area on the nylon registration points offers superior registration, stability and durability.
Tapered Roller Bearings
Feel the difference! Four tapered roller bearings enable Mach Series' print wheel and print stations to rotate very fluidly with little effort.
Adjust the index stop for the desired feel-soft or hard stop.
Micro-Adjust Screen Angle
Compensates for screen "droop" or "tilt" found in longer screens by micro-adjusting screen angle parallel to board surface.Super Responsive Micro-Registration
Mach Series micro-registration features super fine thread rod-ends for the ultimate in responsiveness and virtually zero backlash.
Multi-Axis Pre-Leveled Print Stations
Print stations are all factory-leveled in all axis to ensure print quality at all stations. Each station is level and flush with the others, side-to-side, and front-to-back. This feature is normally found only on automatic presses
Large Screen Capacity
Mach Series was specifically designed to accommodate today's larger screen and image sizes. This makes it ideal the ideal sampling press for automatic presses.
Larger Screen Clamp
Get a better grip on your screens with the Mach Series' wider, taller and deeper screen clamp.
We stand behind our products with one of the strongest 1-year warranties in the business.